Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Getting it back

Sitting here now that the season is over realizing that I've put on a few lb's this month. Time to get back to work now that September is just about over. If you're in the same boat as me, grab a jump rope; hit the road while it's still nice out; get to the gym and start training for the season. Yeah it's a little bit away but it'll be here before you know it and you don't want to let it go too far (yeah talking about me).

Make sure you check out the guidance office @ lax-school.com and get training tips from our strength & conditioning guru Glenn Harris. If you have a specific training question email him. We'll have more tips for off season training from Dr Harris so make sure you check out the site.

If you have any Boston Cannons, questions, lax-school questions or just general lax questions, email me @ bd@lax-school.com & I'll answer it for you.


Sent via LU Team wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment