Sunday, September 27, 2009

5 Hour

Week #3, Titans in 30 minutes to keep the record unblemished. Should be a good game......hopefully Rex has them focused.

Just got a shipment of five hour energy from the peeps from 5 hour (Thanks!). I'm not saying it's the stuff for you per say but I like using it when I need it most. Having 2 kids (one 3 and one just turned 1!) game day can be very long for me. I'm usually up by 5:30-6, then I head into the city for an 11 walk through. We have lunch @ T's Pub then I try to catch a quick nap before I have to get ready for pregame activities. I usually take a shower to try & wake up but that doesn't always work. What does is the 5 hour energy drink. Unlike those other energy drinks that are like sodas & you have to drink 16-20 oz to get the effect, these are only 2 oz, it's quick & doesn't fill you up. The best thing is this doesn't have all the sugars like those other drinks either. I usually pop one down before we walk out for pregame & it lasts the entire game.......no crash. If you do use energy drinks, give 5 hour a shot!

Any questions feel free to email me @ bd@lax-school.com

BD
Sent via LU Team wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment