Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MetroLacrosse

Now that the Cannons season is over I've officially started working on my golf game......Lord knows I need it! Yesterday I played in the inaugural MetroLacrosse golf tournament out at Hopkinton Country Club. It was great event, a lot of Cannon's representation between ownership, front office staff and players. There were also some Blazers out there on the course as well supporting a great cause. Our team did pretty well, finished 2 under and Mark Kastrud and I were carried early by our teammates (Chris Clark from Gentle Giant moving company and Adriano Varano from Coldwell Banker). Some of their shot shaping rubbed off on Mark and I and we made some putts to keep us in contention. Overall it was a fun day and I was glad to be out their supporting Metro. For more info on how you can help MetroLacrosse, go to MetroLacrosse.org.


You want to get schooled online or on the field? Your call...........www.lax-school.com

Learn: Lax-School.com
Connect: Facebook.com/laxschool
Follow: Twitter.com/laxschool
Watch: Youtube.com/laxschool

No comments:

Post a Comment