Thursday, September 2, 2010

Checking In

Hey....What's up? I've been pretty busy (like everyone else of course!) since I shared my Madden 2011 experience with you. Speaking of Madden....I officially declared time to move up one level after a 31-14 drubbing of the Pats. Yeah.....I know BUT I enjoyed it thoroughly I must say.

This has been a good week. Got back into my full time job which entails reaching out to my college coaches to see what they need for the upcoming season. All the new gear out there is creating the buzz. Take a look at some of the pics I posted on Facebook.com/laxschool. As my stuff comes in I'll keep putting the pics up.

Yesterday I met with Blazer coaches Tom Ryan and Randy Fraser for a little lunch over at the Stadium in Southie. It was good to catch up and we chatted about personnel they're looking at for next week's NLL draft. American players who play indoor become better field players, it's the truth. They learn how to operate in small space (keep in mind at full speed) so when they get out to the field it's like night & day with their stick skills and ability to finish. Sooooo, I'm all about some of the boys playing indoor if you know what I mean? The only downside is....it's a long season so they have to be in the best shape possible.

Anyone catch Hard Knocks last night?

Labor day weekend is here, make sure you enjoy the last "official weekend of the summer". The coaching staff, Mark Kastrud (GM/VP)and Bill Millman (the man behind the videos @Lax-school) are coming over for some southern style food....Carolina that is.....pulled pork, ribs, mac n cheese and more. Yep, we're talking about calories galore but that's ok.....have to do it everyone once in awhile ya know? Just means more workouts next week @Catz! Plus I'm going to film the pulled pork preparation from start to finish so you can also hook it up!

Stay tuned.........

Connect: Facebook.com/Laxschool
Learn: Lax-school.com
Follow: Twitter.com/Laxschool
Watch: Youtube.com/Laxschool

No comments:

Post a Comment