Sunday, February 7, 2010

Talon Butt End

At the convention my boys from Talon hooked me up with a new butt end they designed. I'm not sure how many of you tape a big fat butt on the end of your shafts but something Paul Rabil showed me was to do this about an inch or so before the end of the shaft. If your shaft is too long you still have the leverage of a long shaft but your hand stops short and it feels like a shorter shaft (obviously). Now with this butt end there's no need for wasting all that tape, plus after a little bit the tape gets worn and turns "gummy".......this won't happen with the Talon butt end. I highly recommend you check it out, they also have one for the end of the stick if you stay with what you got. Check out the pic I attached.

Big game today, Super Bowl Sunday....getting ready to hit my boys party. I'm taking the Saints, 34-31. I know the Colts have more experience, etc but the bottom line is the Saints offense is just as explosive and they're playing for their city more than anything. When you look at the Saints they're a bunch of outcasts that have been shunned by their former teams (Brees - San Diego, Shockey - Giants, Vilma - Jets) and they're ready for this game and to bring the Lombardi trophy home to New Orleans no doubt!

Make sure you're checking out the videos on facebook.com/laxschool and following me on twitter.com/laxschool. Be on the lookout for some preseason training videos on lax-school.com

Enjoy the game!




You want to get schooled online or on the field? Your call...........www.lax-school.com

No comments:

Post a Comment