Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Tournament You Must Attend!

My boys Bill and Scott went down to the 19th annual Hawaii invitational tournament...can't wait till you see all the pics and video they shot.
They just told me they took over a thousand pictures alone...they should be up on facebook.com/joelaxschool shortly.
Check them out...this tourney is always a great one, and one I have yet to get to. My boy Brian Silcott is on the hook for getting me there next year………it’s in the Bberry already, could be the return to the cage after a 4 year hiatus.

The tourney is sick, some of the nastiest players in the game with a backdrop of unbelievable scenery, not to mention the amazing good times for everyone over Halloween weekend. There are 4 divisions drawing players from around the globe; including Japan, Iceland, and Canada. If you want more info on the tourney...check out hawaiilacrosse.com
And for great pics and videos from the weekend check out Lax-school.com!

Also a shout out to the 5 Cannon’s who made the World Team. Be sure to check my blog out next week for my thoughts on this year’s TEAM USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment