Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's on!!

I've been checking out my boy Scott's pictures on the Joe Lax-school Facebook page and I must say I'm getting pretty fired up about making my return at next year's Hawaii tourney. So fired up that I started training last night with my boy Seto Berry at MBX. Great workout, pumped to be back in the gym. I haven't suited up since the 2006 USA Tryouts and I haven't played in a tournament since 2000 when I was up in Lake Placid w/Bedding Barn. Good times!!!! That's the best thing about tourneys; you see people you haven't run into in a long time. You have fun off the field with them but once you step on the field it's just as competitive as it was in the college days.

Lake placid was definitely my favorite tourney, George Leveille does a great job up there. The competition is the best in my opinion with teams from all over and it's in a great setting. I had some great games in Lake Placid later in my career, I remember we lost to Sailing Shoe in the finals one year with a nasty team. RP, Silcott, Reese, Naz contingency, Edell, Fraser, the list goes on and on.

What team do you play with? Hit me up at bd@laxschool.com

Follow me on twitter/Laxschool and facebook/Joe Lax-school.

You want to get schooled online or on the field? Your call......www.lax-school.com

No comments:

Post a Comment