Wednesday, October 27, 2010

NIKE CHROME

Well, I've been told the new Nike chrome heads will hit all Lacrosse Unlimited stores by 11/1.....that's right you heard it here 1st. Colors that will be available are royal (like the one I got my hands on....in the picture), silver, gold, red, orange, kelly green and Ice. These heads are pretty sweet especially if you want some bling!!!

Big weekend for a lot of the top players as the annual Hawaii tournament is here. I was hoping to come out of retirement and get out there but it ain't happening this year unfortunately. Maybe next year?

November is already here.....I know the season seems far away but it in reality it isn't. Keep working on your game.....strength, conditioning and your stick!

You want to get schooled online or on the field? Your call...........www.lax-school.com

Learn: Lax-School.com
Connect: Facebook.com/laxschool
Follow: Twitter.com/laxschool
Watch: Youtube.com/laxschool

No comments:

Post a Comment